1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the
3. Follow the three R's:
Respect for self
Respect for others
Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct
8. Spend some time alone every
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life.
Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation.
Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge.
It's a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before, sadly for some this is church.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
20. Place your faith and trust in God, you can't go wrong.
21. Without faith there is no hope, keep
your faith and trust in God.
22. Always take your burdens to God in prayer, he is only a knee away.
23. Your GPS for life is the Holy Bible, this is
our best instructions for life.
24. Find something positive in this message and pass it on to all your friends ! ! !
! ! !
I'd Rather Have Jesus
All music on our pages is for your listening pleasure, personal
enjoyment and evaluation purposes only.
the artist's by buying their music.